Westmoreland-Latrobe is the College's Newest Center
Westmoreland’s Latrobe center opened in fall 2015 and is the college’s newest center. The modern, two-story facility is a new construction located at 130 Depot Street in downtown Latrobe.
Westmoreland-Latrobe houses general and computer classrooms, a collaborative classroom, labs for biology, chemistry and allied health, faculty and administrative offices, a conference room, student study areas and multipurpose rooms for student and community activities.
Ample free parking and easy access to downtown make this a convenient choice. Plus, academic counseling, tutoring and other services are available at the center.
Psychology, AA at Westmoreland-Latrobe
Students can earn their Psychology, AA at the center, preparing them to
transfer or to enter the work force. Graduates of Westmoreland’s program will have met all of the competencies articulated in the Pennsylvania Statewide Program to Program Articulation Agreement in Psychology approved by the Transfer and Articulation Oversight Committee (TAOC) on June 16, 2011.
A complete list of four-year colleges and universities covered
by the TAOC agreement can be found at www.patrac.org. Locally, California University of Pennsylvania is a TAOC participating institution.
130 Depot Street
Latrobe, PA 15650
From US Route 30
- Take PA Route 981 North toward Latrobe (this road becomes Lloyd Avenue)
- Cross the bridge and bear right onto Main Street
- Take the first left onto Jefferson St.
- Turn left onto Depot St.; the center is on your right
From US Route 22 - New Alexandria
- Take PA Route 981 South
- Turn right at the traffic light - PA 981 South/Industrial Boulevard
- The center is on the right at the intersection of Depot and Jefferson streets