Policies at Westmoreland County Community College
Westmoreland County Community College uses policies to support its mission, vision and values.
- Consumer Information: Disclosures made to students in compliance with federal law
- Nondiscrimination: The college's notice of nondiscrimination in its educational programs, activities or employment practices
- Student Records Privacy: Details the information kept in student records and students' rights to confidentiality
- Whistleblower: Policy establishing a confidential channel of communication by which employees can report activity that they reasonably consider to be illegal, dishonest or in violation of college policies
- Equal Opportunity Laws: Specifics on how Westmoreland abides by all federal affirmative action regulations
This is not a complete listing of college policies. New policies may be added and current policies may be updated regularly on this site.
For additional policy information, please refer to the College Policy Manual.