Join Our Team and Be Part of the Ambitious Journey
Westmoreland County Community College was founded in 1970 and has been serving the region for over 50 years. A proud partner with businesses across the region, the college primarily serves Westmoreland, Indiana and Fayette counties.
Westmoreland’s main campus is located in Youngwood, PA and also features multiple centers across the area to best serve students. With educational centers in Latrobe, New Kensington, Murrysville, Indiana County and Fayette County, the college offers associate degrees, diplomas and certificates in a wide range of programs.
With an endless dedication to the success of all students, the staff and faculty at Westmoreland are proud to work at the college and uphold its mission.
Westmoreland County Community College employees enjoy a variety of benefits! Benefits offered for full-time positions include:
- Comprehensive Highmark PPO plan effective date of hire, with minimal bi-weekly contributions
- Dental coverage effective date of hire, no monthly premium cost to employee
- Vision coverage effective date of hire, no monthly premium cost to employee
- Long-term disability coverage effective one year after full-time service, no cost to employee
- Voluntary AFLAC benefits offered
- TIAA - 403 (b) defined contribution plan with a 10% employer contribution
- Hybrid work schedule available for most positions
- Generous paid time off benefits (specific time off benefits vary by position and may include vacation days, personal days, and/or sick days)
- Paid holiday time off and a winter break period
- Tuition waiver for self/spouse/dependents at Westmoreland
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Life insurance benefit at 3 times employee's annual base earnings
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program