Grab a Coffee Between Classes or Sit Down to a Freshly-Made Lunch
Westmoreland students have a variety of options when it comes to dining at the Youngwood campus.
Up and Atom
Up and Atom Café is a "We proudly brew Starbucks" location in the new Science Innovation Center serving lattes, cappuccinos and frappuchinos. It also offers breakfast sandwiches and pastries, homemade soup and Fresh Panini of the Day as well as assorted grab-and-go offerings.
The main cafeteria in Founders Hall, known as The Den, offers several food stations:
- Wrapped is a made-to-order deli venue with wraps and signature salads
- Piazza is a signature pizza station
- Joe's offers hot sandwiches, burgers and fries
- Fresh Portable Fare offers an array of exciting portable meals and snacks
The Den also features “We Proudly Brew Starbucks Coffee" drinks and fresh pastries. Check out the Weekly Menu.
Located in the Founders Hall South Entrance, Westly's is a "We proudly brew Starbucks" location offering:
- Salads, sandwiches and wraps
- Assorted pastries
- Homemade soup
- Breakfast sandwiches
- Pizza & paninis
Fall 2018 Hours
- Monday - Thursday 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Closed Friday.
- Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Friday 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Up and Atom
- Monday - Wednesday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Thursday 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. Closed Friday.
Foodservice at Westmoreland is provided by AVI Fresh. Catering is also available upon request. Learn More