Everything You Need for a Great Semester
The College Store is operated for the convenience of students, faculty and staff. In addition to supplies for classes, the store stocks Westmoreland and Wolfpack Athletics clothing and gift items. These items are also available for purchase online.
- Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Closed Labor Day
The store accepts payment by cash, check, MasterCard, Visa or Discover.
New Virtual Bookstore Coming for Fall 2019!
Starting with the fall 2019 semester, Books by eCampus will be the college's online book provider. Students from all Westmoreland locations will be able to take advantage of several purchasing options including new, used, rental, eTextbook and a network of third-party marketplace sellers.
Features and Benefits:
- Save money and order all of your books in one place
- Free two-day shipping to the Youngwood College Store, located in Founders Hall.
- Required course materials are in stock and ship the same day
- Choose the buying option that works best for you
- Eligible students can apply book vouchers at checkout
- Price match guarantee if you find a lower price
- Stress-free returns
- Sell your books back at the end of the semester
Financial aid funds may be used for textbook purchases through Books by eCampus. Students will be able to view their available financial aid on the Books by eCampus site starting August 1. Financial aid can also be used for supply, computer and uniform purchases at the college store.
Students at Other Locations
Students attending classes at Westmoreland locations other than the Youngwood campus will purchase books through Books by eCampus. More information is located on the site.