Everything You Need for a Great Semester
The College Store is operated for the convenience of students, faculty and staff. In addition to supplies for classes, the store stocks Westmoreland and Wolfpack Athletics clothing and gift items. These items are also available for purchase online.
- The College Store will be open during the fall semester the following days and times:
- Monday through Friday - 8 a.m. -4 p.m.
- The store accepts payment by cash, check, MasterCard, Visa or Discover.
Visit Your New Online Bookstore
Books by eCampus is now the college's online textbook provider! Students from all Westmoreland locations can take advantage of several purchasing options including new, used, rental, ebook and marketplace.
Why Shop Your Online Bookstore?
- Free shipping to the Youngwood campus
- Once books are scanned, books are shipped FREE to any Westmoreland center.
- Shop textbooks by course & choose the buying option that works best for you
- Eligible students can apply financial aid at checkout
- Price match guarantee if you find a lower price
- Stress-free returns within 30 days of the start of the semester
- Sell your books back at the end of the semester
Students who have accepted financial aid awards that exceed the college charges for the current term will have a bookstore credit available to them 10 days prior to the start of the term and for the first two weeks of the term. Login to your account to see your current balance. Financial aid can also be used for supply, computer and uniform purchases at the college store.
Students at Other Locations
Students attending classes at Westmoreland locations other than the Youngwood campus will purchase books through Books by eCampus and receive free shipping to their Westmoreland location.