RSVP Volunteer Opportunities
Nursing Home Assistance – Greensburg
- Help needed 2x a month taking snack cart around the facility to
- Snack bar help at facility for residents
Historical Society - Ligonier and Greensburg
- Tour guides needed May through December
- Help in Gift Shop (few hrs. ok)
- Help with special events at Historical Society
- Garden help – any assistance
- Volunteer to visit clients in their home or nursing home
- Sewing – make stuffed Memory Bears, activity blankets from home
- Make calls from home
Warehouse Help - Mt. Pleasant/Greensburg
- Organizing donations/pricing items
- Checking appliances, etc.
- Volunteers to visit local nursing homes once a month
- Do you want to “exercise” your brain? After you are trained in Medicare basics, you will help answer Medicare beneficiaries questions
Ready to Become a Volunteer?
Contact Amy Halula, RSVP coordinator at 724-925-4213 or halulaaFREEWESTMORELAND and complete the volunteer application.