Dental Hygiene Services Offered to the Public
We're proud to offer dental hygiene services to the public at reduced fees through the college's Dental Hygiene Clinic at the Youngwood campus.
The Westmoreland Dental Hygiene Clinic is a state-of-the-art facility that houses 12 dental chairs, two radiology suites, a dental materials laboratory, a classroom and a patient waiting room.
Westmoreland Dental Hygiene students provide services under the strict supervision of college faculty and dental professionals.
The clinic is located in Science Hall. Appointments are available mornings, afternoons and evenings.
- Periodontal scaling/root debridement $15
- Prophylaxis (dental scale/polish) $15
- Dental screening included in fee
- Fluoride treatment included in fee
- Dental sealants $5 per quadrant, $20 entire mouth
- Dental radiographs including
- Bitewings $5
- Full mouth series $10
- Panorex $10
By participating in this program, you can help Westmoreland students achieve a quality education and practical experience while receiving thorough oral health care treatments.
Schedule an appointment by calling 724-925-4283 or 1-800-262-2103, ext. 4283.