We're Serving Up Something Special
The Chefs' Bistro is a mini-restaurant operated by Westmoreland hospitality students and faculty, which is available to students and open to the public.
Meals are prepared and served by students in the Health and Culinary Center (formerly Commissioners Hall) dining room on designated weekdays during the fall and spring semesters. Because seating is limited, reservations are required.
- Call 724-925-5925
- Include name, date, number in the party, phone number
- We gladly accept reservations of four guests or less
- Payment: Cash, check, Visa or MasterCard
Dates & Pricing
- November 1 - Buffet Brunch - 11:30 a.m., $15
- November 8 – Take-Home Dinner for 4 - Pick up promptly between 4 & 5 p.m., $35
- November 15 – Take-Out Lunch - 11:30 a.m., $15
- November 22 – End-of-Semester Buffet - 11:30 a.m., $15