Ways to Give | Westmoreland County Community College, Youngwood, Pennsylvania


Donate to Westmoreland

Westmoreland StudentsYour gifts to the Westmoreland Educational Foundation will provide an immediate and tangible impact, benefiting our students, and by extension, the communities where they live and work. 

Just as all of our benefactors and giving preferences are unique, the Educational Foundation is excited to work with each donor to determine the best ways to put your philanthropy into action!  Below are some of the most common ways to make a gift to Westmoreland.



Make a difference. Donate.

Donate by Check 

Download and complete the foundation’s remittance form and mail it along with your check to:

Westmoreland Educational Foundation, Inc.
145 Pavilion Lane
Youngwood, PA 15697

Payroll Deduction for Employees

Westmoreland employees have the opportunity to make their gifts through automatic payroll deduction.  For more information on this convenient way to support our college, contact the foundation at 724-925-4040.

Matching Gifts

Many businesses match the personal gifts made by employees.  A matching gift from your employer might even double the size of your gift to Westmoreland.  Before you send in your donation, please check with your employer to see if they offer a matching gift benefit, and let us know.  We would be happy to assist you and your employer with processing the match.

Legacy Gift

A planned gift is any gift that is a part of a donor’s future financial or estate preparation and can leave a lasting legacy for the future students of Westmoreland.  If you would like to discuss this giving opportunity in more detail, please contact our executive director, Megan Sheesley, to discuss this option in more detail at 724-925-4083.

Other Giving Options

In addition to outright donations and legacy bequests, the Educational Foundation also accepts gifts of the following:

  • Stocks and Bonds
  • Gift Annuities
  • Life Insurance
  • Real Estate

These forms of giving might offer the donor a tax-wise investment and/or an annual return to the donor and their heirs. Please consult your tax advisor or an estate attorney for additional information.