Empower Your Workforce. Transform Your Business.
The Corporate College at Westmoreland County Community College can assist with customized training programs for your team, specialty services, rentals, or enrichment classes for team development.
Partners from all over the region use our services to create growth opportunities for their staff or experiences that benefit their overall well-being. If you are looking for customizable programs in management training or group classes that can be taken by your department, industry standard trainings, or something fun for your team, contact our Business Development team.
Flexible enrollment schedules that can be available at convenient times for you and your company
- Customized on-site training
- Customized training at the Advanced Technology Center with Amatrol equipment
- Customized training at Westmoreland 's seven locations
Westmoreland County Community College is a regional leader in workforce development. We are here to serve companies in the community when upskilling their staff. Focused on the college mission, Westmoreland is always striving to improve the quality of life in the communities we serve through education, training and cultural enrichment.
- Cyber Security and IT Development
- Soft Skills Development/Microsoft Office Suite
- Healthcare Programs
- Personal Enrichment/Professional Upskilling
- Diversity, Equity and Belonging Training
- Adam%20Bowser - Business Development Manager
- Keri%20Oblinsky%20- Director, Events and Rentals
- Brittany%20Shinsky - Director, Community Engagement
- Marc%20Jackson, Director, Public Safety Training Center
- Judy%20DeWitt - Advanced Manufacturing Coordinator
- Lorrie%20Douglass - IT and Cyber Security Coordinator
- Kristin%20Steininger - Healthcare Professions Coordinator
- Taylor%20Russo - Business Development Technician