Ambitious Journeys Start Close to Home in Fayette County
Center Hours - Spring 2023
Monday, Jan 9 through Thurs, Jan 12 - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. & Friday, Jan 13 - 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Monday, Jan 16 - center closed for holiday
Beginning Tuesday, January 17:
- Monday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Friday - 8 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. for the month of January - remote services available the remainder of the semester
Please check your student email account and college portal regularly for updates.
If you need assistance, please email Lori Jacobs at jacobslFREEWESTMORELAND or call 1-800-262-2103 ext 4586, leave a detailed message and your call will be returned during normal business hours and during remote hours on Friday.
The center houses traditional classrooms, a computer classroom, a videoconferencing classroom, a student lounge area, and free parking for students.
Our schedule features day and evening classes for career preparation as well as general education courses that will transfer to bachelor's degree programs at four-year universities. Full and part-time study is available.
As a student, you can access admissions, enrollment and counseling
support at the center in order to pursue your goals while still being close to home.
Hospitality Management, Certificate
To support the strong hospitality and tourism industry in Fayette County, Westmoreland has developed a Hospitality Management certificate that can be completed online or as a combination of traditional courses and online.
Graduates of the Hospitality Management certificate program may accept positions as sales representatives, assistant restaurant managers, assistant food service directors, dining room managers, training and development specialists or customer service representatives.
140 North Beeson Boulevard, 3rd Floor
Uniontown, PA 15401
From U.S. 119 South
- Take the PA Route 51 ramp to Pittsburgh Street
- Turn left onto Route 51 South/Pittsburgh Road and continue to follow Route 51 South
- Turn left onto W. Penn Street Turn left onto North Beeson Boulevard
From PA 21 Roy E. Furman Highway
- Turn right onto U. S. 40 East
- Turn left onto Beeson Blvd
- Follow to 140 North Beeson Boulevard