Readmit Students | Westmoreland County Community College, Youngwood, Pennsylvania

Return to Westmoreland

Former students who wish to return to Westmoreland after a lapse of two years are considered readmit students. These students must submit a new Application for Admission.

A re-entering student who has atteded another institution since leaving Westmoreland must request that an official transcript from each school be sent directly to Westmoreland.

A student who interrupts residence for two or more years must meet the graduation requirements at the time of readmission and may not be readmitted to a degree, major and/or minor that is no longer active.

Students at Youngwood campus