College Classes Taught at High Schools
College in High School (also known as Dual Enrollment) courses are taught in your high school, by high school faculty, but for college credit!
Westmoreland has Dual Enrollment agreements with the following high schools:
- Belle Vernon
- Derry Area
- Franklin Regional
- Greater Latrobe
- Laurel Highlands
- Ligonier Valley
- Mt. Pleasant
Eligibility is determined by your high school offerings and is dependent upon your high school schedule. Learn more about College Now! eligibility here.
Scholarships are available. If you would like to apply, please complete this form and you will be contacted regarding your status.
Student Next Steps
- Work with your counselor to select high school courses approved for Dual Enrollment at Westmoreland.
- Complete the Westmoreland online application for admission.
- Complete the enrollment form corresponding with your high school (fall 2019 forms are coming soon).
- Ask your counselor to complete a College Now! Permission Form.
- Watch your email closely for admissions confirmation and payment portal information.
Counselor Next Steps
- Complete a College Now! Permission Form for each of your students applying.
- On the permission form, designate students in need of aid/scholarships.
- Westmoreland staff will contact you to ensure all appropriate students have enrolled and registered properly.
Parent Next Steps
- Help your child create an account and apply for admission.
- Help your child complete the proper Enrollment Form corresponding with your high school (fall 2019 forms are coming soon).
- Ensure the high school counselor has been informed that a College Now! Permission Form is needed to complete your child’s file.
- Await an email from Westmoreland with instructions on accessing the MyWestmoreland Portal to provide payment of tuition and fees (Scholarship or grant eligibility will also be included in this email).
**Classes may have different start and end dates than classes taught at Westmoreland. Enrollment dates established for classes taught at the high school are set by Westmoreland and may have different add, drop, and withdrawal dates than the high school. Students enrolled in classes taught at the high school will follow school hours, breaks and class cancellation policies of the high school. The policies and procedures of the individual high school system apply regarding student conduct.