Early College - Westmoreland County Community College

"It was a great experience!" Kailee earned degree through College Now!Kailee earned an associate of arts degree through College Now!

Classes for High School Students at Westmoreland

Early College is a customizable, flexible mix of courses that suit your individual academic and/or professional goals. Classes are taught by Westmoreland faculty at the Youngwood campus, Westmoreland centers in Fayette County, Indiana County, Latrobe, Mt. Pleasant, New Kensington and Murrysville or online.

The credits earned can be applied toward specific programs at Westmoreland or transfered to other colleges and universities.

  • View the 2018-2019 College Catalog
  • View College Now! eligibility requirements

Get Started

  • View College Now! eligibility requirements.
  • Apply for admission to the college.
  • Ask your counselor to complete the College Now! Permission Form.
  • Sign up for courses via the Westmoreland student portal or contact Registration at 724-925-4204 for assistance.
  • Watch your email closely for admissions confirmation and payment information
  • Get College Now! Remind messages by texting K12CNHSA to 81010.

Things to know about Early College

  • Students who take classes at Westmoreland must follow the academic semester calendar as established by the college for on-campus enrollments. This includes dates for adding, dropping or withdrawing from a class (on-campus means at the Youngwood campus, a center or online).
  • Students should familiarize themselves with Westmoreland's Code of Student Conduct Policy and Academic Dishonesty Policy as described under Student Rights and Responsibilities in the Student Handbook.