Move Forward. Take Control and Decide Your Future.
Maybe your fall 2020 college experience wasn't what you expected. Maybe you decided to postpone starting college because of everything that has been happening. Or perhaps, you need to train for a new career because of all the changes.
With so much uncertainty, one thing is for sure. Westmoreland can deliver a quality education that is also affordable. If you have thought about returning for just a few classes to up your resume, now is a good time. The spring semester is designed to fit many types of schedules. You can be a full-time student or part-time.
Let Westmoreland save you thousands and offer you a class schedule that works with your life.
Pick the Start Date that Works for You
- 15-week classes starting January 11
- 12-week classes starting February 1
- 8-week classes starting March 10
Why choose Westmoreland?
- Earn credits that can transfer to four-year colleges and universities
- Save thousands compared too many colleges and universities. Limit your debt!
- Learn from faculty that have been teaching online since 1999
- Gain the skills that will make you essential.
- Be ready for that promotion at work.
Our Spring credit schedule includes a mix of remote and online classes as well as some in-person classes at our Youngwood campus and Advanced Technology Center.
We know that things are different but that doesn't mean you can't take control. Make your future happen at Westmoreland.
Questions? Don't hesitate to ask! Call 724-925-4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.