Tuition Payment Plan
The tuition monthly payment plan allows you to pay your tuition and fees over a period of five, four, or three payments depending on the time of enrollment with CashNet.
The amount contracted is only for tuition and fees. Books are not to be included in this total. Only accepted/finalized financial aid amounts may be deducted from the amount contracted with CashNet.
The payment plan is not offered for Continuing Education Classes or any past due balances.
The tuition payment plan is offered by Westmoreland County Community College in conjunction with CashNet. Payment plan payments are made directly to CashNet. Payments will post to the student's Westmoreland County Community College account within two weeks.
Payment plans can be cancelled if the student account with Westmoreland is paid in full. Students should not stop paying the payment plan without first contacting the college accounting department.
Enrollment in the CashNet Payment Plan must be finalized by the payment due date indicated on your student portal.
- Login to the MyWestmoreland portal to get your account balance.
- Deduct the accepted financial aid amount (if you have any) from that balance.
- Enroll that final calculated amount in your payment plan contract with CashNet (student ID number required to enroll)
Fall 2019 payment plan due dates:
- Five payment plan available June 24 – July 26: (7/15, 8/15, 9/15, 10/15, 11/15)
- Four payment plan available July 27 – Aug 26: (8/15, 9/15, 10/15, 11/15)
- Three payment plan available Aug 27 – Sept 30: (9/15, 10/15, 11/15)
Spring 2020 payment plan due dates:
- Five payment plan available October 22 -December 1, 2019: (12/15, 1/15, 2/15, 3/15, 4/15)
- Four payment plan available December 2 - January 1, 2020: (1/15, 2/15, 3/15, 4/15)
- Three payment plan available January 2 - February 15, 2020: (2/15, 3/15, 4/15)
Summer 2020 payment plan due dates:
- Three payment plan available March 1 - April 15, 2020 (4/15, 5/15, 6/15)
- Two payment plan available April 16 - May 15, 2020: (5/15, 6/15)
Payment plans must be contracted each semester. Enrollment in the CashNet payment plan must be finalized by the payment due date indicated on your student portal. If you need assistance, Cashnet customer care is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. EST at 1-877-821-0625.