Tuition and Fees
The following may be used as a guide in calculating costs for the semester. The college reserves the right to change tuition and fees without prior notification before the beginning of any academic session.
2022-23 Academic Year
Tuition per credit:1-11 credits, 19 or more credits
- Westmoreland County residents - $138 per credit
- Out-of-County Residents - $276 per credit
- Out-of-State Residents - $414 per credit
Flat Rate: 12-18 credits
- Westmoreland County residents - $2,070
- Out-of-County Residents - $4,140
- Out-of-State Residents - $6,210
- General Fee - $67 per credit
- Capital Fee (Out-of-County and Out-of-State Residents) - $6 per credit
- Lab Fees - $70-80 per course with labs
A payment plan for tuition and fees is available.
- Books & Supplies - These costs vary according to individual courses.
- Credit by exam, per course - $135
- Returned check fee - $25. This fee is assessed if you pay by check and your bank returns the check to the college for any reason.
If you are a Westmoreland County resident, you may use the chart below to calculate your costs. Check the total amount of credits for which you have registered and read across to determine your tuition and fee payment.
|Effective for the Fall 2022 Term|
|WESTMORELAND COUNTY RESIDENTS|
Tuition Reduction for Older Adults
If you are a Pennsylvania resident age 60 or older, you are eligible for a 50% reduction in tuition when you enroll in credit classes. Enrollment with a tuition reduction is contingent upon space availability in the class. This reduction applies only to tuition charges and not to textbooks, equipment/supplies or lab fees. To enroll, call the Information Center at 724-925-4000.