Summer Classes at Westmoreland
Summer courses are a great way to get ahead on your degree and save thousands on tuition costs. Plus, Westmoreland classes transfer back to many regional colleges.
Our first summer session starts on Monday, June 1. Our classes have several formats. They include:
- Remote - These courses are taught at specific times
- Blended Remote - These classes are a mix of remote and traditional online
- Traditional Online Asynchronous
Please see the summer schedule below or contact your Advisor for details on each class. If you are scheduled for a class at the Advanced Technology Center, please contact the class instructor via email for details. For all additional questions, please contact the Information Center at 724.925.4000 or via email.
A Convenient Schedule
You can attend class and still enjoy your summer.
- 8-Week Session Begins - June 1
- First 4-Week Session Begins - June 1
- Second 4-Week Session Begins - June 29
- No Friday classes - Enjoy a long weekend every weekend!
- Download course schedules:
Take the Next Step
Summer transfer students are responsible for verifying that the courses they are registering for at Westmoreland will transfer to their home institution. Check with your college or university registrar to verify transferability.
Questions? Don't hesitate to ask. Call us at724-925-4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.