Summer Classes at Westmoreland
Summer courses are a great way to get ahead on your degree and save on tuition costs. Plus, Westmoreland classes transfer back to many regional colleges and are available both online and at a location near you!
A Convenient Schedule
You can attend class and still enjoy your summer. We offer four sessions:
- 10-Week Session Begins - May 16
- 8-Week Session Begins - May 30
- First 5-Week Session Begins - May 13
- Second 5-week Session Begins - June 27
- No Friday classes - Enjoy a long weekend every weekend!
Take the Next Step
- Apply for free online (be sure to choose visiting college student instead of a program)
- Register for classes
- Learn about our tuition payment plan
Summer transfer students are responsible for verifying that the courses they are registering for at Westmoreland will transfer to their home institution. Check with your college or university registrar to verify transferability.
Questions? Don't hesitate to ask. Call us at724-925-4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.