Summer Classes at Westmoreland
Summer is about flexibility! Whether you’re a visiting student looking to earn credits while you're home for the summer or a current student wanting to complete your degree faster, our summer sessions offer a variety of learning options to help you achieve your goals.
A Convenient Schedule
You can attend class and still enjoy your summer. We offer four sessions:
- 10-Week Session Begins - May 28
- 8-Week Session Begins - June 10
- First 5-Week Session Begins - May 28
- Second 5-Week Session Begins - July 1
- No Friday classes - Enjoy a long weekend every weekend!
Our classes have several formats. They include:
- On Ground - Courses taught in-person at our Youngwood campus or centers
- Remote - These courses are taught at specific times
- Blended Remote - These classes are a mix of remote and traditional online
- Traditional Online Asynchronous
Take the Next Step
Summer transfer students are responsible for verifying that the courses they are registering for at Westmoreland will transfer to their home institution. Check with your college or university registrar to verify transferability.
Questions? Don't hesitate to ask. Call us at724-925-4000 or email infocenterFREEWESTMORELAND.