Summer Classes at Westmoreland
Summer courses are a great way to get ahead on your degree and save thousands on tuition costs. Plus, Westmoreland classes transfer back to many regional colleges.
A Convenient Schedule
You can attend class and still enjoy your summer. We offer four sessions:
- 10-Week Session Begins - May 24
- 8-Week Session Begins - June 7
- First 5-Week Session Begins - May 24
- Second 5-week Session Begins - June 28
- No Friday classes - Enjoy a long weekend every weekend!
Our classes have several formats. They include:
- On Ground - Courses taught in-person at our Youngwood campus or centers
- Remote - These courses are taught at specific times
- Blended Remote - These classes are a mix of remote and traditional online
- Traditional Online Asynchronous
Take the Next Step
Summer transfer students are responsible for verifying that the courses they are registering for at Westmoreland will transfer to their home institution. Check with your college or university registrar to verify transferability.
Questions? Don't hesitate to ask. Call us at724-925-4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.