Lost and Found | Westmoreland County Community College, Youngwood, Pennsylvania

Lost and Found

Lost and found items should be turned in to the Enrollment Center located in the Student Achievement Center on the Youngwood campus.

Recovered Property

The college makes every effort to identify the owner of items turned in as found property.  If the owner cannot be located, found property is held for the school year and unclaimed items are then turned over to charitable organizations.

To claim property, bring photo identification to the Enrollment Center and speak with the person at the front desk.  You may also call 724-925-4196 to check if an item you have lost has been turned in.