Commencement is Right Around the Corner. Are You Ready?
- Date: Thursday, May 9, 2019
- Location: Founders Hall Gymnasium
- Time: Ceremony begins at 6 p.m.
- Students can line up at 4:30 p.m./must be robed and in line at 5 p.m.
- Cookies and punch reception immediately following the ceremony in Commissioners Hall
Are you ready to graduate? Here's your to-do list. Get started early.
- Complete the requirements for your program of study as listed in the catalog in effect at the time of initial enrollment or any subsequent catalog including the current one.
- Earn at least 50 percent of credential requirements at Westmoreland County Community College under faculty instruction and evaluation. This does not include transfer credits, credits awarded for CLEP and other standardized exams, credit by exam or portfolio. *
- Maintain a grade point average of 2.0 or better in all course work required and maintain a 2.0 average or better in the major.
- Fulfill all financial obligations to the college.
- File an application for graduation by April 1, 2019.
- Upon confirmation of you meeting graduation requirements, please watch your Westmoreland email for graduation updates including the date of cap and gown pickup, parking instructions, details on tickets and more.
Please note, those who fail to meet graduation requirements must notify the Records Office to reactivate their graduation files.
*Note that developmental courses (those courses which have course numbers below 100) carry no quality points, may not be used to meet graduation requirements and will not transfer to all senior institutions.