Applying for Graduation and Information for Recent Graduates
Have you applied for Graduation? Please review these requirements:
- Deadline to apply for spring 2023 and summer 2023 graduation is February 15, 2023.
- Complete the requirements for your program of study as listed in the catalog in effect at the time of initial enrollment or any subsequent catalog including the current one.
- Earn at least 50 percent of credential requirements at Westmoreland County Community College under faculty instruction and evaluation. This does not include transfer credits, credits awarded for CLEP and other standardized exams, credit by exam or portfolio. *
- Maintain a grade point average of 2.0 or better in all course work.
- Fulfill all financial obligations to the college.
- File an application for graduation.
Notes: Those who fail to meet graduation requirements must notify the Records Office to reactivate their graduation files. You can still apply for Graduation. Developmental courses (those courses which have course numbers below 100) carry no quality points, may not be used to meet graduation requirements and will not transfer to all senior institutions.
2022 Commencement and Grad Walk
Grad Walk 2022 was an incredible day. We hope that all of our graduates had a great day. Please feel free to watch the 2022 ceremony. You can do this via the link below.
Congratulations Graduates! Good luck on your AMBITIOUS JOURNEY!