Customize Your Training in Different Skill Groups
Why choose Industrial Technology as a career?
Westmoreland’s Industrial Technology program gives students an opportunity to decide between several certificate options.
The 30-credit diploma program will allow students to customize their educational pathway and pursue training in more than one skill group. View Industrial Technology in the College Catalog
Students will select two of the following certificates in order to complete the Applied Industrial Technology diploma:
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Mechanic I
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Mechanic II
- Advanced Manufacturing Basic Systems
- Advanced Manufacturing and Robotics Technician I
- Industrial Electricity Technology
- Welding Engineering Technology I
- Welding Engineering Technology II
- Journeyman Machining Technology I
- Journeyman Machining Technology II
Students who complete this program may accept positions such as general maintenance and repair workers, production managers, manufacturing and technical sales representatives, production workers, machinists, dispatchers, supervisors, electrical technicians, telecommunications technicians, safety specialists and many others.