Physical and Digital Libraries to Meet Students' Needs
Westmoreland students have access to a physical library located on the Youngwood Campus and a digital library, which is accessible online through the MyWestmoreland student portal.
Library Resources and Services for Current Students Include:
- Chat with a librarian
- OneSearch Discovery Service
- Online databases of full text eBooks and journal articles in many disciplines
- A-Z the World and A-Z World Food for cultural and culinary information
- EBSCOhost databases in Art, Dentistry, Education, Hospitality, Nursing, Psychology, Religion, Sociology and Technology
- Credo Reference eBooks
- Literary Reference Center
- Nexis Uni for news, business and legal resources
- Opposing Viewpoints
- Print books for research or leisure reading
- Children's book collection
- Movie collection
- Interlibrary loan
- Direct book loans from Seton Hill University, St. Vincent College, and the University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg with a current Westmoreland I.D.
Additional Information about Library Services
With a current Westmoreland I.D., students and staff may borrow as many books as needed for 4 weeks and 2 DVDs at a time for 1 week.
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m., 4 - 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
(Spring and Fall Semesters)