You may download these forms by clicking on the links below. Please view them in the order in which they are found below.
- Prospective Cadet Checklist:
- Instructions for Completing Forms
- Police Academy Application Form
- Academy Physical Exam Form This form must be filled out by the healthcare professional and mailed directly to Ms. Fisher at the address below.
- Psychological Examination Form This form must be filled out by the psyciatric healthcare professional and mailed directly to Ms. Fisher at the address below.
- Physical Fitness Program
We recommend that you immediately start preparing for the physical fitness entrance requirements.
As indicated earlier, over 50% of applicants for the 2011 police academy were eliminated because they did not pass the physical fitness tests. These testing standards and suggestions for developing a personal fitness regimen can be found in the back section of the Cadet Handbook.
All application paperwork should be mailed to:
Ms. Karen Fisher, Westmoreland County Community College Police Academy, 145 Pavilion Lane, Youngwood, PA 15697
If you have any questions, please contact Franklin Newill at 724.925.4298 or at email@example.com