Transfer Credits to Westmoreland

How to transfer credits to Westmoreland County Community College:

1. Send official, sealed transcripts to the Westmoreland County Community College Admissions Office at: 145 Pavilion Lane Youngwood, PA 15697

  • Credits over 10 years old without a degree completed will not be accepted.
  • Credits over 10 years old with a degree completed will be accepted at the discretion of the college.

2. Once we receive your official transcript,  we will evaluate your transcript and you will be notified via your my.westmoreland email account which courses will be entered into your Westmoreland account.

3. If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Office at 724-925-4077.

 Transfer Credits To WCCC