Summer courses are a great way to get ahead on your degree and save on tuition costs. Westmoreland classes transfer back to many regional colleges and are available both online & at a location near you!
1) Pick a schedule that works with your life:
- 10-Week Session Begins - May 16
- 8-Week Session Begins - May 30
- First 5-Week Session Begins May 13
- Second 5-week Session Begins June 27
No Friday classes - Enjoy a long weekend every weekend!
Campus closed Memorial Day and July 4
2) Find The Classes You Need:
3) Apply For Free:
4) Take Placement or Provide Transcripts:
Summer transfer students are responsible for verifying that the courses they are registering for at Westmoreland will transfer to their home institution. Check with your college or university registrar to verify transferability.
Questions? Don't hesitate to call 724.925.4077