1. Apply to Westmoreland:
2. Schedule the date, time, and location for a Placement Assessment and Educational Planning Session. These are done year round.
- Youngwood 724.925.6893
- Murrysville 724.327.8090
- Fayette 724.437.3512
- Indiana County center 724.357.1404
- Latrobe 724.539.3390
- New Kensington 724.335.8110
- Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review Placement Assessment and Educational Planning for assessment info, sample questions, free test preparation resources & frequently asked questions. Additionally, you can request a booklet of sample test questions by calling 724.925.6893, visiting Founders Hall Room 555, or your local Westmoreland center.
- Students who have a documented disability and require accommodations for testing, contact Lauren Eicher, counselor-Disability & Student Behavioral Intervention Services, at 724.925.4000, ext. 3053 or email@example.com.
- Early enrollment high school students, contact Admissions at 724.925.4051
3. Obtain your Westmoreland Student ID Card.
- You may arrive about 15-30 minutes early to obtain your Westmoreland Student Photo ID card in Student Services- Founders Hall, Room 130. (Students testing at an education center may get their student ID there.)
- Please present a current issued photo ID card such as driver’s license, state non-driver’s license photo ID, high school photo ID, other college photo ID, passport, etc.
4. On test day – Bring the following:
- Your Westmoreland Student ID Card
- No calculators are permitted; paper for calculations is provided.
- 2 pencils – for math calculations
- Optional-Information on the college & major you plan to transfer to