The Health Professions department at Westmoreland offers a wide variety of program options from Nursing and Dental Hygiene to Phlebotomy and Clinical Laboratory Technology with associate degree, diploma and certificate options. Click below to view more information on Westmoreland's Allied Health program.
Please note: Admission to Allied Health programs vary from the general college application. Be sure to view the special admissions requirements for your program before you begin the application process.
Programs of Study
- Dental Assisting, Diploma
- Dental Hygiene, AAS
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography, AAS
- Expanded Functions Dental Assisting, Certificate
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
- Medical/Healthcare Management, AAS
- Medical/Healthcare Management, Diploma
- Medical/Healthcare Management, Certificate
- Medical Computer Support, Certificate
- Nursing, AAS
- Nursing Adcanced Standing to AAS for LPNs
- Phlebotomy/Specimen Processing, Certificate
- Radiology Technology, AAS