Transcript and Attendance forms

You can print or view a copy of your unofficial transcript by logging in to the MyWestmoreland Portal. Go to WebAdvisor in the left-hand navigation, click Academic Profile and then Transcript.

Click Submit in the box that appears to view your Unofficial Transcript.


Unofficial Transcript Request

Official Transcript Request

Request or Verification of Attendance

Mail all forms to:

Westmoreland County Community College Att: Records Office

145 Pavilion Lane

Youngwood, PA 15697

Or Fax to: 724-925-4292