For students using College Central Network:
As a current student of Westmoreland, you have been pre-registered for this service at no cost to you. To access your account:
- Go to www.collegecentral.com/westmoreland
- Click the "Students" icon
- Click "Pre-registered? Activate Account." (Do NOT click “Create Account” unless the system cannot find you.)
- In the pop-up window, enter your 7-digit Student ID Number in the “User ID” box and your Westmoreland email address in the “Email address” box. Click Activate Account.
- Under Activate Account, create a password. Keep this password in a safe place so you can refer to it and click Submit.
- Update your registration information by entering the required information marked with an asterisk (*) and click Save Changes.
Your account is now activated. To access services, go to www.collegecentral.com/westmoreland and log-in with your 7 digit student ID and the password you created.
For alumni using College Central Network:
Do you have an existing Student account? If so, please change your status from Student to Alumnus/a. It’s easy to transfer your user account to Alumni Central and continue to utilize College Central Network! On the Student Central home page go to Transfer My User Account and change the account status. As an alumnus/a who is new to CCN, please register for services following the instructions below.
- At the URL line type www.collegecentral.com/westmoreland
- Click the Alumni icon; then Create Account
- Choose a unique ID and Password that you will remember; confirm your password
- Click “Continue Registration”
Enter all demographic information. Fields with an (*) asterisk are required…(name, current address, phone). Answer questions about where you want to work and the kinds of jobs that interest you. Employers will search this information, as well as the degrees you are obtaining. Be as thorough and complete as possible.
From your homepage, click Upload a Resume. You should have a resume completed on disk at this time to upload. Browse the file, select it, then click Upload your resume.
From your homepage, click Search for Jobs Posted to My School, enter criteria specific to the type of job you are looking for on the search form, click Begin Search… You may also Search for Jobs in CCN’s Jobs Central, our national job database.
When conducting a job search using CCN, be aware that by selecting several search criteria, such as Degree, Area of Interest, FT/PT jobs, etc., you are narrowing your search. It is a good idea to conduct a focused search, but you may also want to try searching different criteria. To view all jobs posted, leave all the search fields blank.
Congratulations! You now know how to navigate through College Central Network