The Library Catalog includes records for all the books and audiovisual materials in the Library. You can also check the catalog to find out how many items you’ve borrowed and when they are due. You’ll need your I.D. number from your Westmoreland College I.D. card.
Library databases other than the Library Catalog are not available to the public, but are accessible to current students, faculty, and staff through the college portal.
- Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 8p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Closed July 4
The Library is closed on Sundays, major holidays, on other days based on the college calendar or in emergency situations.
The Library has relocated to the Business and Industry Center (BIC), across from the Founders Hall South Entrance.
- Room 4305 - Leisure Reading, DVDs, Library Help Desk
- Book: check with the Library Help Desk (Room 4305)
- Rooms 4301/02 - Computer Labs/Resources