Join us at one of our free FAFSA Workshops to get hands-on help!
- Tuesday, March 6 5:00 p.m.
- Westmoreland - Latrobe
- Thursday, March 8 5:00 p.m.
- Westmoreland - New Kensington
- Monday, March 12 5:00 p.m.
- Westmoreland - Murrysville
- Tuesday, March 20 5:00 p.m.
- Westmoreland - Indiana County
- Tuesday, April 3 5:00 p.m.
- Westmoreland - Advanced Technology Center
- Wednesday, April 4 5:00 p.m.
- Westmoreland - Fayette County
We're proud to offer FAFSA Workshops to help you to fund your ambitious pursuit of higher education!
If you do not submit a FAFSA, you could miss out on free money and/or low-cost loans for school. Filling out the application is easier than you think, and it's free!
College-bound students are welcome at FAFSA Workshops, or parents/guardians may attend on their own. Attendees should bring the following documentation to the workshop to complete the FAFSA:
- Social Security number (parent and student)
- Driver's license numbers
- 2016 Federal tax returns (including W-2) for both parents if living in the same household
- 2016 Federal tax returns (including W-2) for student
- Records of untaxed income (child support received, investment, saving and checking account balances, and assets)
For specific location directions, please click here.